Imagine It, Make It!
June 22nd – 26th: Afternoon Session 1:00 – 3:30 PM
“Imagine It, Make It” focuses on the creativity and processes of design. Campers will plan and design their works using various materials while working on cognitive, language, and social skills. Led by a speech and language pathologist and a teacher, this class stimulates imagination, attention and memory, problem solving skills, and personal expression.
- Led by a speech and language pathologist and a special education teacher
- Ages 5-10
- Multi-modality and sensory experiences
- Creative exploration and problem solving skills
- Promotes language development and working together with peers
- Meets VPK SIS criteria
- Cost: $200 per week per student
Want more information? Send us a message or call (727) 234-0924