The Artist in Me!
June 1st – 5th, 2020: Afternoon Session 1:00 – 3:30 PM
“The Artist in Me” focuses on the process and exploration of art through sensory experiences. Explore visual arts with multi-sensory experiences in painting, crafts, sculpture, and mixed media. Led by a speech and language pathologist and a special education teacher, this class stimulates imagination, attention and memory, problem solving skills, and personal expression. Plan to get messy and have fun!
- Led by a speech and language pathologist and a special education teacher
- Ages 5-10
- Multi-modality and sensory experiences
- Creative exploration and problem solving skills
- Promotes language development in play
- Meets VPK SIS criteria
- Cost: $200 per week per student
Want more information? Send us a message or call (727) 234-0924