AT Engineering Camp
July 9th – 13th
AT Engineering Camp teaches beginning to advanced technology skills and applies these skills to help others in our community with assistive technologies.
- Led by an engineer and a speech and language pathologist
- Hands-on projects involve basic electronics, circuits, soldering, and design
- Learn real life skills beyond technologies such as identifying the need, communicating, working together, and solving problems
- Social Communication skills embedded in activities
- Cost: $150 per week per student
Register for this session HERE
Learn about other summer camp opportunities
Want more information? Send us a message or call (727) 234-0924
You must be logged in to post a comment.