Camp Focus & Friendship
July 13th – 17th: Morning Session 9:00 – 11:30 AM
July 13th – 17th: Afternoon Session 1:00 – 3:30 AM
Camp Focus & Friendship gives a fun week full of movement games and goal-oriented activities while improving peer relationships and social skills. Led by a teacher and social worker, this class will promote skills in critical thinking, attention and focus, motor planning, and organization.
- Led by a teacher and social worker
- Activities to improve executive functioning skills that are critical for cognitive, social, and psychological development..
- Multi-modality and sensory experiences
- Build friendships and improve social skills
- Meets VPK SIS criteria
- Cost: $200 per week per student
Register for this session HERE
Learn about other summer camp opportunities
Want more information? Send us a message or call (727) 234-0924
You must be logged in to post a comment.