June 1st to 5th: Morning Session 9:00 – 11:30 AM
Creative Campers teaches targeted social skills to improve peer interactions through group activities and opportunities for play.
- Led by a speech and language pathologist
- Kids ages 5-10 years
- Social skills instruction through discussion, stories, art projects, group games, snack time, and free play
- Multi-modality and sensory experiences
- Social (Pragmatic) Language embedded in activities
- Meets VPK SIS criteria
- Cost: $200 per week per student
Register for this session HERE
Learn about other summer camp opportunities
Want more information? Send us a message or call (727) 234-0924
You must be logged in to post a comment.